Destinazioni preferite in Canada

Corsi di Inglese a Vancouver con Language International
impara l'inglese

29 scuole, 462 corsi vai

Corsi di Inglese a Toronto con Language International
impara l'inglese

35 scuole, 444 corsi vai

Corsi di Inglese a Vancouver con Language International


30 scuole, 462 corsi

Corsi di Inglese in Victoria con Language International


6 scuole, 58 corsi

Corsi di Inglese a Whistler con Language International


4 scuole, 23 corsi

Corsi di Inglese a Richmond con Language International


1 scuola, 2 corsi

Tutte le regioni in Columbia Britannica »
Corsi di Inglese a Toronto con Language International
Corsi di Inglese a Ottawa con Language International
Corsi di Inglese a Mississauga con Language International


3 scuole, 10 corsi

Corsi di Inglese a London con Language International
Tutte le regioni in Ontario »
Corsi di Inglese a Montréal con Language International


16 scuole, 140 corsi

Corsi di Inglese a Trois-Rivières con Language International


1 scuola

Corsi di Inglese a Calgary con Language International
Corsi di Inglese a Edmonton con Language International


2 scuole

Corsi di Inglese a Halifax con Language International


1 scuola, 3 corsi

Corsi di Inglese a Lunenburg con Language International


1 scuola, 11 corsi

Tutte le regioni in Canada »

TIPI DI CORSI di Inglese

Che tipo di corso di inglese stai cercando?


Corsi di inglese generale

Corsi di inglese generale sono per gli adulti che vogliono migliorare la loro conversazione, ascolto, lettura e scrittura in lingua inglese. La maggior parte dei corsi sono per 16 anni in sù. Corsi disponibili da 2 - 48 settimane. La maggior parte dei corsi intensivi di inglese !in !region tengono in media 30 lezioni a settimana.


Corsi estivi di inglese e campi estivi per bambini e ragazzi

Questi corsi estivi sono ideali per bambini da 4 a 12 anni e ragazzi da 13 a 18 anni che vogliono imparare l'inglese durante l'estate. Corsi disponibili da 2 - 16 settimane nel periodo estivo da giugno ad agosto.

Preparativi per esami

Test di inglese Corsi di preparazione

Corsi di inglese TOEFL sono per gli studenti che desiderano prepararsi per i test di conoscenza della lingua inglese per migliorare le prospettive di lavoro o di ottenere l'ammissione in una università.


Corsi di inglese business (inglese commerciale)

One-to-one di business lezioni di inglese sono per dirigenti aziendali e professionisti che desiderano imparare l'inglese il più rapidamente possibile con lezioni personalizzate e un insegnante privato inglese.

Formazione Insegnanti

Inglese corsi di formazione per insegnanti

I corsi di inglese per insegnanti sono per gli insegnanti interessati a insegnare l'inglese all'estero. C'è una richiesta enorme di qualificati insegnanti di inglese in tutto il mondo con le opportunità di lavoro in quasi tutti i paesi in tutto il mondo.


Corsi di inglese professionale

Professionali corsi di inglese sono per i professionisti che vogliono studiare l'inglese in una determinata area, ad esempio lavoro, la medicina, il diritto, l'aviazione, e l'ospitalità.

Studio e lavoro

Programmi lavoro studio, inglese

Il lavoro di studio programmi per gli adulti che vogliono imparare l'inglese e fare esperienza di lavoro professionale al tempo stesso.


Corsi speciali di inglese

Speciali corsi di inglese sono per coloro che vogliono studiare l'inglese e partecipare ad attività, come sport, arte, cibo, e altro ancora.

Domande e risposte

Hai domande? Ricevi le risposte dai nostri consulenti, dal personale della scuola e dagli ex studenti.

Fai una domanda
Visualizza traduzione

"I have a prospective student from Kuwait who would like to study at A2Z School of English Dublin. Could you please tell me if he would study in Ireland and get a visa, must he have at least 15 hours per week? This is what he saw on the internet for requirements."

Dyan Test, studente da USA
Isabel Kaczmarek, personale della scuola A2Z School of English
At least 15 hours is advised for Student Visitor Visas. I believe that the student can join A2Z for 12 weeks (up to 90 days) on a C-Visa.
È stato utile?
Visualizza traduzione

"Could you let me know your experience for Georgian visa applicants? How high is the risk that the visa will get denied? They would love to come but they are worried about their visa."

Nino Khundadze, studente da Georgia
Direct the students here Georgia applicants send their documents to the VAC office in Ankara. Currently the CIC site says that complete applications are taking up to 52 days to process Temp Resident Applications visas and 11 weeks to process complete Study Permit. It is difficult for me to speak to the likelihood of approval or denials, as it is up to the discretion of the Officer reviewing the application to determine whether or not Visas will be granted.
È stato utile?
Visualizza traduzione

"I have a prospective student who would like to study at LAL Boston The student wishes to book an 8-week course with 1 week break in between (4 weeks lessons, one week off and 4 weeks lessons again). Is this possible? If yes, can this booking be considered as an 8-week booking? If the student can eventually have a break of one week, what is happening with the host family? Is it possible for the student to keep his host family (9 weeks in total)? Could you please confirm the accommodation price? The student would like to live in a host family but wishes to have a private bathroom/toilet. Is this possible?"

In order to accurately respond your questions I will need to confirm which Visa the student will enter the USA. Is it on ESTA Visa Waiver, other visa, or F1 student Visa? This is important because if the student does not enter on an F1 visa it will not be possible to study in a full-time program (Intensive English). Instead the student can take our General English course. This course meets from Monday through Friday from 9:00am until 12:15pm. Further, LAL’s vacation policy for F1 students is that students may take vacation/break from school after 3 consecutive months. In that case, we would not be able to give her that 1 week break she requested. Therefore I’ll answers the questions presuming that the student desire to enter on ESTA or a visa other than F1 visa: 1- If student enters on ESTA or another visa (not F1) yes. The student can take the 1 week break between the 8 week course, and the course will be priced at 8-week. 2- Correct. If the student stays with the host family during her break, the Accommodation should be calculated as 9-week. 3- I need to reach out to some of my hosts who might be able to offer private bathroom. I will try, but unfortunately I cannot guarantee to availability. 4- same as above
È stato utile?
Visualizza traduzione

"I have a prospective student who would like to study at GEOS Languages Plus Calgary. In case the student visa is denied, how much do you charge to cancel the course?"

Bruna Messias, studente da Brasile
We don’t charge cancellation fee if the reason of cancellation is visa refusal. We need to receive a copy of the refusal letter from CIC in order to make refund and we will refund all the deposit except non-refundable enrolment fee.
È stato utile?
Visualizza traduzione

"I have a prospective student who would like to study at GEOS Languages Plus - Montreal. The student is a legal resident of Denmark, but holds a Syrian passport. Do you know what her visa status would be in Canada? I know that Danish citizens do not need a visa, but I am not familiar with the rules for residents."

Frida Test, studente da USA
Regarding your questions about the student nationality I advise you to check this website < you will probably find the answer about his visa here.
È stato utile?
Visualizza traduzione

"I have a prospective student who would like to study at Montreal International Institute of Language Arts. This student is from Venezuela. She can't pay the course from Venezuela, I have asked her to pay the registration fee and first week accommodation in order to book the course, and once she is at the school, the first day, she will pay the course directly there. Is that possible?"

RAFAEL LOPEZ, personale della scuola Montreal International Institute of Language Arts
As you might know it is different to work with Venezuelan students. In case the students pays the course by their own you can always use the price list that you have but in case they decide to pay through their government (CADIVI) the payment must be made in USD$ Usually we ask the Venezuelan students the registration fee and the placement accommodation fee in order to issue the letter of acceptance, once that they receive the visa, the first 4 weeks of accommodation must be paid in order to receive the accommodation confirmation. In this case she will need to pay the full amount before arrival because she will take 4 weeks course. She can pay the course once in the school.
È stato utile?